1. It’s that time of the year again to pull out the old cable knit sweaters and wear some colorful tights!
2. Halloween pumpkin carvin’ time! I tried a dog and Dr. Who template.
3. When the weather turns chilly or your about to go on a podcast make some Bailey’s Hot Chocolate. Ingredients are simple: loads of Bailey’s, hot milk, and chocolate, preferably in a Star Wars mug.
4. What I’m watching: Sherlock BBC with Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman.
5. What I’m Playing: World of Warcraft & Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Written By: Kristy Trowbridge